This week....the Viscount was kinda busy. He has been doing research for months...and he's come to several interesting conclusions:
What the Viscount did....was take any statistical formula that the global warming crowd used in government publications and tossed it out. You can't come to reasonable carbon conclusions or global warming debates....without numbers. For any figure to appear on NPR and quote the previous formulas.....now paints himself as a "lost cause" before debate even occurs.
- The IPCC’s (the UN's own climate control committee) 2007 climate summary overstated CO2’s impact on temperature by 500-2000%;
- CO2 enrichment will add little more than 1 °F (0.6 °C) to global mean surface temperature by 2100;
- Not one of the three key variables whose product is climate sensitivity can be measured directly;
- The IPCC’s values for these key variables are taken from only four published papers, not 2,500;
- The IPCC’s values for each of the three variables, and hence for climate sensitivity, are overstated;
- “Global warming” halted ten years ago, and surface temperature has been falling for seven years;
- Not one of the computer models relied upon by the IPCC predicted so long and rapid a cooling;
- The IPCC inserted a table into the scientists’ draft, overstating the effect of ice-melt by 1000%;
- It was proved 50 years ago that predicting climate more than two weeks ahead is impossible;
- Mars, Jupiter, Neptune’s largest moon, and Pluto warmed at the same time as Earth warmed;
- In the past 70 years the Sun was more active than at almost any other time in the past 11,400 years.
NASA and its grand climate control agenda? Well....at this point....where's the science? I'm pretty sure the NASA pretty boy for climate control....Jimmy Hansen....is the last character that would care to tangle with the Viscount. So this mighty discussion item.....is about to lose its sails.