(1) We support smaller government, smaller national debt, lower deficits and lower taxes by opposing bills like Obama's "stimulus" bill;
(2) We support market-based health care reform and oppose Obama-style government run healthcare;
(3) We support market-based energy reforms by opposing cap and trade legislation;
(4) We support workers' right to secret ballot by opposing card check;
(5) We support legal immigration and assimilation into American society by opposing amnesty for illegal immigrants;
(6) We support victory in Iraq and Afghanistan by supporting military-recommended troop surges;
(7) We support containment of Iran and North Korea, particularly effective action to eliminate their nuclear weapons threat;
(8) We support retention of the Defense of Marriage Act;
(9) We support protecting the lives of vulnerable persons by opposing health care rationing, denial of health care and government funding of abortion; and
(10) We support the right to keep and bear arms by opposing government restrictions on gun ownership; and be further
I kinda had to laugh. It's an interesting list. Most are standard Republican positions and have been so for decades. What national Republicans will fail this test? None....I'd wager that not one single guy is denied funding from this list. In fact, in most states...if you had a problem with just one of these items...you'd be questioned already as a Republican.
The next question....will Democrats work up a list of ten thing and deny their folks the same funding....under the same rules? My guess is no. Republicans are typically the only folks with time on their hands...to waste on a project like this. The Democrats will be busy meeting with lobbyists, Chinese guys with money, hookers, and environmentalists, thus using the time more wisely than the Republicans sitting on some third-rate talk show...explaining their new rules.