So I arrived at 6:30 and we began this fire hose trick. We sprayed, and sprayed, and sprayed, and sprayed, and sprayed. We went to every possible corner of the parking lot area....and then the side of the building, and then everywhere else. It started with a 5x5 ft area, and by the end...we'd covered probably two acres completely with a tremendous amount of water.
Nothing. No leak.
I would imagine that we sprayed between 15k and 18k gallons of water this morning via the fire hose.
By 11, we gave up.
It's supposed to be a thunderstorm on Sunday....and we'll probably get the leak then....which makes no sense.