Monday, 29 October 2012

Why America isn't Run by Children

I sat and watched a video clip today.  It was an odd piece.  A bunch of children standing, and singing.  The tune?  Didn't really matter.  The words?  It was a fairly lame piece over how these children of the future....are suffering under the actions of a President Romney.

At the end, it kinda concludes....don't let this happen.

For about sixty seconds....I pondered over the piece.  Done in black and white....wordy and creative....comical in some ways to the naive audience who might watch it.

At some point....there was some Biblical verse that I remembered from decades ago....so I went back to First Corinthians...13:11.  "When I was a child....I spoke like a child....I thought like a child....I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways".

At the end of the day....this video clip is some childish piece of political maneuvering   The sad thing....in twenty years....most of these kids who participated will wonder how they got dragged into this and probably wonder about the political motivates of the childish adults around them.

No comments: