1. Politics have become like professional wrestling.....good guys versus bad guys.....soap opera-like theater occurring on a twenty-four hour basis.....and pretender wrestler analysis looking almost like a George Stephanopoulos-character giving minute-by-minute coverage.
2. For every black guy (note, I didn't say anything about black women because they aren't getting this stupid) who gets shot by a cop somewhere in the US......there's a minimum of fifty black guys getting killed by black shooters. Somewhere in the math....it's obvious that no one is smart enough to grasp the big picture.
3. If some Alabama Republican dimwit tells you his Bible coverage and how he's so against casinos, lotto, and gambling.....then he comes out five to ten years later to say that you really need casinos, lotto and gambling for tax revenue purposes....then he's had some type of Biblical conversion episode.
4. Hillary Clinton could reveal herself as a lesbian former bank robber-turned psycho-killer, and she'd still be charming folks and running for President.
5. If you go over Republican primaries of the past twenty years.....you realize 2016 is different. The 1992 Republican primary: Bush and Buchanan. 1996 Republican primary: Dole, Forbes, Buchanan. 2000 Republican primary: George Bush, McCain and Keyes. 2004 Republican primary: Bush. 2008 Republican primary: McCain, Paul, Huck, Romney, Thompson, Hunter. There's at least five four-star characters in the running this time.
6. If you forced all 1.1 million law enforcement (yeah, that's based on a 2008 collection of data) personnel to take a drug test tomorrow......how many would pass? And if forty percent failed....would you even have the guts to fire them?
7. If you gave people the opportunity to pick some TV show to live out their lives within the scenario....the odds are that most folks would pick either Breaking Bad (to be a meth producer) or Walking Dead (living in some zombie zone). The days of wanting to live in Mayberry, or Little House on the Prairie.....are long gone.
8. In 2011, we crossed the high-point for expenditures on septic tanks ($2.6 billion spent across the US). The guys who keep the numbers indicate that there is a climb going on (2015: $3.2 billion to be spent). And by 2018, they expect the numbers to reach $3.5 billion. If you were looking for a simple business concept with relative good success rates.....septic tanks would be in the mix.
9. Some science folks did a survey and found that smokers are sixty-percent less likely to vote in elections.....than non-smokers. What they generally said was that smokers have less trust than non-smokers, and don't participate as much in groups/functions/agendas as non-smokers. This would beg a number of questions and why we didn't recognize this trend previously. Luckily, they didn't survey drinkers and non-drinkers......it might spell doom for Democrats if we learned that mostly excessive drinkers voted straight-Democrat tickets.
10. Finally, for years and years.....everyone assumed that foundations were created to act as charity units, and it's a shocker now for the American public to realize that the Clinton Foundation is mostly there.....well.....for anything but charity.