Now that we know that she's resigning from the UN job as of January....what happens next? My scenarios:
1. She's the VP choice for Trump in 2020.
2. She's going to take the SC Senator job after Senator Graham is offered the Attorney General's job when Sessions is fired.
3. She's preparing for 2020's Presidential election because Trump let her know that he won't run.
4. She's taking a year off before taking the senior advisor job to Trump.
5. She's been offered the role in Avengers IV (2019), to be the one taking down Thanos in the final four minutes of the movie, and bringing Loki back to life.