1. WNBA owners and the league management met Thursday....still unable to define a 'woman'....now saying it may take weeks/months.
I'm of the mind that there are probably over 300 words....which these people are currently able to define (to include dumbass, man, juvenile, grassroots, hocus-pocus, insane, and fruitcake).
2. I watched some podcast this week....talking over a suggested UAP/alien/UFO subject. The new suggestion? There might be tens of thousands of aliens....already walking around us in society.
I paused over this....IF they looked like us and were simply 6 to 12 inches taller....I doubt that you'd ever figure this out. Odds of this? After thinking over it....I'd say 50-50 chance.
3. Karoline Leavitt, White Press secretary/host....leaving at the end of the month? Well....that's the initial story.
My thoughts.....she will exit....no permanent replacement will be selected. After Thanksgiving and the mid-term election....she will return. Her job from now to December....talk at campaign stops for House/Senate folks....for Trump's message.
4. Among the six-odd podcast folks that I follow....whose whole theme is economics/home-buying....the second half of 2026 is seen marginally 'bright'. Home-buying....with current interest rates....is locked into a undesirable position.
5. Biggest shocker for 2027 'era'? About 10-percent of the work-force is likely to be told that AI is replacing them. Additional shocker? About half of them will be told this....but it'll be a bogus excuse that the company uses....just to shrink the production/service cost to the organization.
This group....will be mentally affected, and trigger a PTSD situation....irrational fear of laid-off....by AI.
6. I've decided....this 'I-identify-as' BS is legit. So I am defining myself.....as a Einstein-PhD-level genius. With the ID, college BS, or testing crap.
If you feel you are a Roy Clark-type singer, or a Micky Mantle-type baseball player....just ID as such.
7. AOC....annual salary for the past 7 years: $174,000 a year. Net-worth claimed? $31,000.
Single, no kids, no mortgage, no car.
Something ain't right....did she spend every penny on shoes, or booze?
1 comment:
Seven:
If O'Cortez spent her $1.2m, she would have something physical to show, a '63 Corvette split-window and matching eight-burner Viking/Wolff gourmet stoves?
Because that is the purpose of money... transforming it into something physical.
.
And yet, instead of trading fedbux for something physical such as day-of-the-week bloomers*, I wonder if she spent it all on nonphysical events, hourly meetings with Helga the Swedish masseuse, perhaps?
Reinstating the question of 'physical'?
.
Oh, I bet everybody's favorite fetching ingenue has a gambling problem.
Or, more likely, gambling combined with daddy-issues... she needs to be poor-me poor because she believes papa-san will swoop in and rescue her?
.
If I was me with that kind of moo-lah, I would rent yuge halls.
And rent people to fill the seats and ask viscously insidious questions, each preceded by minutes of vocaling vague allegations to support the asker's position.
And my witty while thoughtful rèpártèè would require frequent ovations.
.
I could see that happening...
.
footnotes:
* I would absolutely believe it if it turns out she bought a million bucks worth of lady's foundationals.
Fact is, I expect it.
Post a Comment