Friday 24 June 2022

Havana Syndrome Story

 I read this morning....the Biden team is talking (nothing really concrete) about paying off people in the government who says they got 'dosed' with "Havana Syndrome waves".

Now, I should note....they aren't saying HS exists....just that there seems to be something there and people suffer from it.

The compensation idea?  Well....$100,000 to $200,000.

Now, is this enough?  If you can't work ever again.....NO.  So where is the science to this?  Unknown, and Biden's team isn't discussing that matter.  

So, this method of saying you got 'dosed' with HS?  It's not clear.  I mean....you could visit some guy who works at the Prague embassy, and have a serious headache after that....then write the claim letter, and say you got a 30-percent dose of HS....so you want $60,000 in damages.

It'd probably take five years, but I'm guessing they'd eventually award you the money.

This all leading to false or fake 'injuries'?  OH YEAH.

My gut-feeling?  I think someone in the Kremlin blabbed to someone connected to the CIA and admitted they have a team that runs around dosing people with HS.

I also have this odd conspiracy theory....that Joe Biden the candidate in 2019....while at some hotel....got dosed with HS, and that's the reason for his mental issues today.

Fake story?  Maybe, but the idea you'd pay some guy $200,000 for claiming he got HS dosed?  Same level of fakeness, if you ask me.

No comments: