Saturday 25 June 2022

Three Realities in 2022

 1.  If someone is breaking into my house....the checklist goes this way.  First, I call my lawyer, then I call medical examiner, then I call the police to report a dead guy.  

Maybe the dead guy had ambitions in life, or some goal to eventually change....but it's none of my business.  We just didn't have time to openly discuss his failures and lack of respect.

2.  Whether people believe it or not....we've been on the path to full-up insurrection for about 25 years.  We will eventually reach what I'd call '1859-level' reality.

3.  Every time you see Joe Biden in a public 'talk'....you have to ask...are the cards speaking (that he holds) or is it really Joe talking?

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

A couple decades ago, we fell into running a semi-informal rescue for Heelers, a type of dog in the 'herding' category.
We have seven, they are a part of me, and I am unable to imagine me without them.
.
I put my primary RedHeeler down last month.
She was nineteen, a doddering shell of her former glory.
As she lost more of her 'self' through a series of strokes, I established the criteria of timing -- her losing control of her bowels and bladder.
.
That was an intellectual exercise... and excuse.
.
On her last day, she refused to eat or drink.
She laid in her kennel howling.
.
That was signal enough for me.
I wrote her epilogue to a rich full life.
.
Now, and for a long long time, she lives in my memories.
If somebody did not know her, I could describe her, I could tell stories of her antics and adventures, I could write books detailing her history.
All that, and you would only have a tiny idea of all I love and lost.
.
.
Is this an analogy to the former united states' of America?