Saturday 6 May 2023

The 55-Percent Story

 Some poll was done (by Rasmussen) to say that people generally don't believe that Biden actually makes decisions (suggesting at 55-percent of people) saying it's another group running the President's office.  

Only 38-percent say it's Biden making decisions.

I sat and pondered over this.  

Could Biden even show evidence of him being in charge?  I doubt it.  

Is it Jill in charge?  Is it the DNC?  Who actually makes these decisions?  And does Joe himself even realize where this is going?

And if you examine this trend....it means that even among Democrats....people generally believe this.  So....would they vote for Joe a second time around?  I have my doubts.

Could the news people even invent a story to counter this?  I doubt that.

No comments: