Wednesday 29 July 2020

If Harris is the VP Choice?

I'm mostly shaking my head.  There's probably five individuals I would have easily gone to instead of Harris, and probably gotten better 'traction' for the vote.  Since April, I figured that Warren or Bloomberg would be VP.  At a long-shot....I would have even put Mayor Pete into the situation.

But this was limited to the 'golden-rule'.....you had to be female and black.  Once you established that situation....you cut the potential down a great deal.

So the questions left?

Will there be a convention?  At this point, I'd say there might be forty people sent by the DNC, and some Twitter-type convention might occur.  I'd even go as far to suggest that Biden might hold a convention in his basement, with 12 DNC officials, Senator Harris, his wife, and local pizza kid.

For several months, I've suggested that Joe will reach a point after the convention, where he either has a heart-attack (fake) or says yeah....dementia is now a problem.  I still believe that may come, with Harris the one left to be the candidate in November.  If we get past 1 September, with Joe still there?  It'll really shock me.

As for Harris attracting voters?  She doesn't have the charisma, the charm, or the character.  If you wanted someone with less structure, and less potential than Hillary....then Harris is it. 

So I'm shaking my head.....this is an arranged poker hand to marginally run against Trump. 

1 comment:

Bigus Macus said...

The Democrats are stuck on stupid.