Thursday 13 May 2021

Government Warning You Not to Put Gas into Plastic Bags?

 I sat yesterday and read over this 20-line story.  Basically, the federal folks put out a warning, in this gas crisis period....NOT to buy gas and try to 'store' it in plastic bags.  You know....like shopping bags or garbage bags.

I pondered upon this for a while.

Out of Alabama, I would suggest that 99.9-percent of the population already knew this and it was mostly kids under the age of 12 might have attempted this.

Even out of Florida....it was probably 99.9-percent of the population.

In California?  I'm not that sure.  It might be 90-percent.

Now, if you'd suggested putting gas into milk bottles or wine bottles?  I'm guessing that three-percent of people have done that in their life....mostly for their mower situations.

The thing that gets me....the federal folks feel the need to warn you.  If you counted up the various warnings you get in an average year.....there's probably 3,000 different warnings that you now get.  Even if you buy a container of bean dip....there's probably some kind of governmental warning on that.  

Folks showing up with a 30-gallon plastic barrel and trying to fill it up?  That wouldn't surprise me.  

No comments: