Monday 1 November 2021

Ten Things That I've Kinda Changed On In The Past Year

 1.  The less I watch/hear of national news (like CNN, NPR, BBC)....the less I read on social media (I'm not in F-Book or Twitter anymore)....the more normal things seem to be.  

2.  My skeptical ratio (if there was such a thing) has probably tripled in intensity. Even if you had some Bible-lecture chatting over Moses....there's probably a dozen things you could bring up and I'd shake my head over the story told.

3.  I've kinda reached the point where I notice people talking a lot (maybe five minutes straight)....but they aren't really saying anything.

4.  When someone says 'trust the science'.....I generally just start laughing and looking for the mute-button.

5.  There are some politicians now....that I regard with such juvenile behavior....that I would support sending back to the 6th grade.

6.  My definition of the word 'RARE' is probably not going to match 90-percent of CNN journalists.

7.  The various Doctor Doom's that appear on TV (not just in the US).....are starting to remind me of used-car dealers.

8.  I'm getting pretty close to identifying 'woke-people' as paranoid schizophrenics. 

9.  We are reaching the stage where a fact-checker probably has the same level of competence as your local meth/dope dealer, or some mule-trader.   

10.  The minute you equate politicians into the Jesus/Satan categories....democracy is finished/over.  You might as well bring David Hasselhoff in and let him run the Presidency for four years.  Maybe Kitt could advise him, and just do the logical stuff (they'd have to get a better voice though for Kitt).   

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

Paranoid hypochondriac:
* a psychosis, believing 'if you do not believe in my psychosis, you are trying to infect me'.