Tuesday 28 June 2022

More Abortion 'Tourism'

 I noticed this AM....Senator Warren got all chatty and openly discussed the idea of abortion clinics opening up in tents....within national parks on zero-abortion state 'soil'.

I sat and pondered over this.

'Tents'?  Yes, the term tents were uttered.  I would imagine she meant the military style tents, with AC units.  

States accepting this?  I would imagine they'd quickly work up text and sue to some extent....to take over the operations of national parks.  Some folks would claim....because of decades of incompetent management....states might be a better manager than the fed folks.

My view?  Between bears, mountain lions, and snakes....I just can't see a national park being much of a solution.   

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

The government agents -- a 'solution' in search of a problem.