Saturday 25 February 2023

My Ten Issues With President Biden Running In 2024

 1.  If you dragged 100 Democratic voters into a hall, and asked what the three big accomplishments of President Biden were since day one....at the 40th minute....we would still be dwelling on an idea for accomplishment number two.

2.  There's likely to be at least four primary candidates going  against Biden, and I could envision twelve of the first twenty primaries....resulting in Biden being a second-place winner.  

3.  Sam Bankman-Fried will not be able to funnel cash to Biden or any of the Senate/House candidates.  

4.  VP Harris will be demanding a signal by January 2024....she will be his VP candidate, and I don't believe he wants that.

5.  CNN will have evolved to the point that they aren't hyping Biden in any shape or way for all of 2024.

6.  The DNC able to have debates, with Biden in the mix?  I have my doubts that you can allow this to be a public event.  

7.  If you hold 'massive' Biden rallies, and these are 2,000 seat hotel conference centers....while Trump is holding his rallies in 20,000 seat arenas.....will it be a problem for the news media to 'hide'?

8.  Can President Biden handle both a regular job and a campaign trail?  I have doubts.

9.  Is Joe Biden a brand-name that is unsellable in 2024, unlike 2020?  I'm wondering about that issue.

10.  Finally, with all the Hunter Biden and the classified-laying-around stuff.....is it wise to even ask if Joe runs in 2024?  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can President Biden handle both a regular job and a campaign trail? He hid in his basement the entire last campaign and managed to get 81 million votes. More votes total than Obama received.
After John Fetterman being hospitalized and diagnosed with severe depression, Fetterman's wife swifly packed her children and fled to Canada. Rat jumping from a sinking ship??

Schnitzel_Republic said...

On Fetterman/wife....she's moved entirely into the DC area, and I doubt that she has any 'friends', so I could understand leaving the DC area. Why Canada? Probably a relative in the area. I will say...I don't expect Fetterman to be released from the clinic for six weeks.