Friday 24 February 2023

Ten Things I Don't Buy Into Anymore

 1.  NBA.  Since the late 1990s....I've lost complete interest in NBA games.

2.  NFL   Since the Colin Kaepernick business.....I have zero interest.

3.  Star Wars.  After the first three, I was finished.  

4.  Late night comedy shows.  Since Johnny Carson retired....I've been finished.

5.  George Bush being competent.  I would say midway though the Trump period....it just came to pass....Bush was ill qualified for the 8-year job.

6.  American beer.  After you've had a number of German beers....it's hard to find anything of quality made in the US.

7.  Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, St Louis or Atlanta being safe.  They simply aren't safe.  

8.  Covid was just a accidental thing that came from a meat market in  Wuhan.  I just don't buy the story any longer.

9.  A movie ticket for $12.  Sorry, but with 90-percent of movies....I probably wouldn't pay more than $4.  

10.  The need for a truth commission.  In 99-percent of cases....truth commissions just muddy-up the facts even more.