Thursday 25 May 2023

Five Observations

 1. I went back to watch the Lakers-Nuggets game (23 May)....first NBA game I've watched in roughly ten years.

It was the first time I've had a chance to observe Nikola Jokic (center of the Nuggets).  I would readily say....his passing skills rate as five star.  He makes every player of the team look better.  

2.  DeSantis is geared for the run.  He has issues (same for Trump....same for Biden). 

Odd factor?  Well.....Bush II, Rove, Cheney, and Paul Ryan have endorsed DeSantis.  Normally, I'd say if all four were in this direction....there's something 'wrong' with DeSantis.  

3.  Oprah is still being floated as a replacement for Senator Feinstein (bad health).  

4.  California to 'ban' Skittles candy....over chemicals used in making it.  Other 49 states....full-speed ahead.

I expect bacon to be outlawed in California within three years.

5.  Political refugee status is now some gimmick of Americans who live in Florida and believe things have gone so badly....they may have to 'escape' the state.  

No comments: