Thursday 18 May 2023

That NY City Story

 From the news folks....apparently, it's said that last night Prince Harry and his woman....Meghan....were in NY City...in a taxi, and the paparazzi folks (in  several cars were chasing them....creating a highly dangerous situation.

I sat there for a while...trying to analyze this.

Having been to NY City on three occasions in my life....I'd generally say three facts:

1.  In most of NY City, top speed is 45 mph.

2.  With traffic density and poor alignment of lights...you'd be better off taking the subway, or walking....instead of relying upon a cab.

3.  99-percent of 'real' people travel through NY City in a limo....NOT a cab.  

So I've come to what I think was going on.

I believe the cab with Harry/Meghan was being chased by one car, and it was filled with four guys wearing red MAGA hats....yelling 'THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY', and chanting other Trump phrases.  

Yeah, it was probably a wild evening and the four guys this AM....don't remember much from their booze/drug binge evening.  

No comments: