Thursday 14 December 2023

Four Observations

 1.  Yesterday, I viewed a 2024 movie review....entitled: 'Civil War'.  Basically, the Ron Swanson actor (Nick Offerman) is President of the United States, and because of a irrational public....war has started up.  

It appears to be the US versus the southern alliance folks (whatever they are) and the west coast crowd.

This went on for about three minutes and I was mostly laughing....it was all dead-serious in the attempt to convey 'WAR'.  I was hoping some LGTBQ-land would come about....probably SF Bay area.

You can find it over at YouTube, and spend some time watching it.

2.  All this impeachment crap on Biden?  Going forward?  Yeah.

I would imagine that VP Harris is sipping Champaign and getting pretty loose/ready....for the new job.  My question?  Who would Harris select as VP?  I would imagine it won't be Newsom.  

Finding someone is even less clever as Harris?  Very likely.  

3.  What all this Harvard plagiarism crap is about?  " " ".

Yeah, quotation marks. 

 It was somewhere around the 8th grade where my English teacher finally conveyed the necessity of " marks.  I questioned the logic of this....was it really necessary, but it was drilled into me.

As for this PhD gal who runs Harvard having a problem?  I think she may merely have a crappy keyboard and the "-key doesn't work half the time (mine does that occasionally).

4.  If you ask me on anxiety levels for Hunter Biden?  I suspect he's maxed-out and likely doing two or three lines of cocaine daily to relieve the pressure.  

No comments: