Monday 11 March 2024

Census-Chatter

 In recent days...over the Census chatter, and the idea that illegal immigrants will be counted in the 2030 Census....giving blue states an edge.....I gave this some today to think over.

So if I were a illegal migrant guy....I'd go up to the Democrats and these twenty-odd states, and I'd lay down three key requirements.

First, you need to give me a fake-job...paying $60,000 a year.

Second, you need to rig up some fake-ass mortgage-deal....giving me $20,000 in free cash for a down-payment.

Third, you need to arrange a car loan with zero-percent interest.

Failure for the state?  Me and the 350,000 other folks will suddenly shift in 2029 to a red-state, and give them the bodies to count.

Imagine a state like Alabama....going out and talking 1-million migrants into settling in the state, and getting 2 new Representative seats.

All of this triggering some worries?  Oh yeah.....you'd have to pay the migrants something to keep them in NY City.....for five-plus years.  Do they really have cash for that?

No comments: