Saturday 10 April 2021

My Gut Feeling Over Inoculation Passports.

 I will offer three observations:

First, when Yellow Fever, Chorea and Polio inoculations came along.....we didn't get all hyped up to mandate folks carry around a card or letter....if you were going to go on a passenger ship or ride a train.  

From a historical standpoint, mandating this now doesn't stand the common sense test.

Second, once you start this.....how many fake inoculation cards/letters will exist?  Fifteen million in the US alone?  Trying to tie this into some kind of Bill Gates database?  What if I get the inoculations in Turkey or El Salvador?  

Finally, there's this question....if I get inoculation, I need not worry the rest of my life?  Look around....no one from the CDC or WHO is saying that.  They've all been careful about this 'safe' business.  My humble guess is that someone will announce in two or three years that the 'edge' of inoculation runs out around 18 to 36 months, and you have to repeat the exercise again.  

As for collecting the inoculation upon your old Army or Air Force shot records?  Yes, without any doubt.  I sat and pulled my cards out and counted up....since August of 1977....I've been jabbed around sixty occasions.  

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

Saint Vincent island in the Caribbean.
Volcano erupts.

Only inoculated can evac.
Non-inocs stay in hot ash and lava.