Sunday 23 January 2022

Two Observations

 Over the past week, I watched 'American Made' (2017) for the first time, and binge-watched the 4th season (just out) of Ozark.

I have to admit...American Made is fairly interesting.  True story?  Well....it led you down to this path and begged questions by the end.  So I spent an hour after the movie ended....reviewing the actual history.

To be honest, there's around twenty things that occur in the movie....which have no relationship to reality.  I eventually came to a point....asking why bother making something like this and hinting that it's based on true events.

On the 4th season of Ozark?  Well....they released around two-thirds of the season, and the rest come in three or four months.  It is the final bit of the series, and the shocker for me....while there was an awful lot of killing throughout season one, two and three.....just about everyone that is alive at the beginning of season four.....by episode six of the new season....is either dead or in prison.  

Yes, if you had any favorite characters at the end of season three, you probably are fairly disappointed in how the series is going.  

I'm not condemning Ozark (easily compared to the Sopranos).  I'm just saying that they are running out of characters.  

No comments: