Saturday 8 April 2023

This Dylan Mulvaney-Bud Light Episode

 Four observations:

1.  Frankly, I've never tried Bud Light in my life....while admitting I've probably tasted over 200 European beers, and around eight US/Mexican beers.  I'm pretty partial to German beers.....so this Bud hype is a mystery to me.

2.  Dylan Mulvaney a bit bizarre?  On my scale of one-to-ten.....I'd rate the character near '8'.  Perhaps not Alabama-crazy, but I'm not likely to sit next to the person on a flight.

3.  Did Bud management screw up?  For some reason, they felt there was a 'gain' in the mix.  I fail to see it. If they lost 10-percent of the balance?  It's not the end of the world, but if they were losing 20-percent on a permanent basis....yeah, it's a big deal.

4.  Finally, all of this occurred via Twitter for the most part.  It's curious how the the story just rumbled around for a week and was picked up.  

No comments: