Thursday 1 June 2023

When I Start To Regret Artificial Intelligence (AI)

 1.  The day AI starts to monitor my calorie intake and cuts me off at 2,000.

2.  The day when AI generates a email to suggest my consumption of alcohol has reached a threshold.

3.  The day when AI uses some satellite imagery to determine my grass in the backyard is a problem, and demands I need to resolve this.

4.  The day when AI activates Alexa in the house to monitor my snoring levels at night.

5.  The day when AI cuts all my streaming video services and tells me that I don't need that much entertainment.

6.  The day when AI starts to discuss Bonanza episodes, asks me about the necessity of Hop-Sing being in the show.

7.  The day when AI starts to assign a rating for each episode of Baywatch, and urge me to go back and watch all the episodes.

8.  The day when AI has ordered on it's own....some kind of bathroom scent device....to detect if I have a bowl  disease or not.

9.  The day when AI senses some frustration on my part, and recommends some type of relaxation course....out in the wilderness of Alaska.  

10.  The day when AI tells me that it's gleaned the 500,000 potential scenarios, and only Biden makes sense in the 2024 election.  

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

I visit elderly shut-ins.
One old gal was watching Game Of Thrones for the hundredth time, I was in the kitchen fixing snacks.
.
A commercial was excessively stupit, I grumbled "Alexis, where is my head..."
Across the the room under a blanket, her Kindle reader answered "Your head is on your shoulders."
.
The old gal has no Alexa, and had no idea her Kindle had a speaker... or microphone.