Sunday 18 February 2024

Q-and-A

 1.  What exactly does the term 'large-sum-of-money' really mean?

I hear the term used this week.  For me...65 years old, and a educated guy....I'd probably define it as more than $5,000.  

I could probably ask older folks around Alabama, and most would say $1,000.

I could ask folks in SF, and most would respond $200,000.  

It's just odd how society has developed and see things differently.

2.  Isn't it odd....white kid goes and shoots folks, and within three hours....you know his name, social media account, and where he lives?

Well....it is odd, but then you don't have to mess around with a manifesto, his pronouns, his sexual issues, or his failed life.

3.  Does China deserve 'super-power' status?

Well...up until the past year or two...yeah.  Presently?  No....commerce is dissolving....trust in banks dwindling, and people attempting to exit (crossing the US border).

4.  Does Gov Gavin Newsom of California resemble a used-car dealer?

You know....it's just amazing to watch some 15-minute interview with the guy, and he comes across as a used-car dealer.   I think even Democrats will agree on that point.

2 comments:

LargeMarge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LargeMarge said...

Four:
[anything I say about the lizards would get me on more lists, so I won't]
[nor will I mention their diet of grubs and warming their cold-blooded bodies in the sun]