Thursday 29 June 2023

The'Orb'

 Over the past month, I've view this video clip of a 'orb' (UFO) seen over Iraq by a US recon vehicle.  I've probably viewed the clip over 50 times.

Basically, the recon vehicle is on normal patrol, and then some 'ball' comes up on the screen and the camera catches this and tries to follow the ball.

Size?  I've come to the conclusion it's the size of a small (VW possibly) car.  

How far off the ground?  I would take a guess it's between 50 and 100 ft from the ground.

Weather balloon?  Well....it's moving along in a straight line.  Weather balloons would be affected by the wind and maybe match the speed but the straight line business....I doubt.

Shiny?  Yeah....that's another odd part of the story.

Propulsion?  You don't see a trail.

If you accepted the UFO idea (alien-run orb)?  I'm more likely to believe it's on a search or a collection agenda.  

Why people on the ground didn't notice it?  That's a question I ask....because you can see movement of people in the video and I would think that this would catch your attention.  

No comments: