Thursday 29 June 2023

I Have This Theory

 I have this theory about irrational people.

If you lined up the people who accepted massive rules on Covid, the pronoun/gender business, and woke-reality....I think the bulk of them come from Generation Z (the folks who were born from the mid-1990s until 2009).

In their world, science isn't science (as we are conditioned to view it), and anything is possible.  

From the previous group....the Generation Y (the ones born from 1980 to 1994)....I think the ones in the later part of this era are also in the acceptance of non-reality.

Then you come to earlier Generation Y folks, most all of the Generation X (born 1965 to 1979).....have some foundations to reality and can't really deal with irrational people or irrational ideas.

So I come to the fantasy idea that you could approach the Generation Z crowd, and the newer ones born since 2010, and you could start some belief that Santa Claus is a demon, or that you could have a 12-year old boy having a marriage relationship with a 35-year old woman being acceptable.

I don't think there is any limit with Generation Z or Generation Alpha (the newer creative group).   

I sat and watched a basketball YouTube video this AM....11-year old kids playing...at least three kids with tattoo art on their legs.  A decade ago....most tattoo artists would have said 'no entry' for kids in their studio.  Today?  No issue.

I would imagine if you went around to half the schools in the nation.....some 13-year old kids will admit some physical relationship with older teenagers or adults.  It might be three or four percent....but it's high enough that it should worry some folks.   

I saw some 'be-on-the-lookout' poster for two kids missing from last weekend.  Oddly written into the words.....their pronouns.  I doubt if either were more than 12 years old.  

Correcting this generational thing?  How?  

No comments: