Sunday 30 April 2023

Five Things I Believe Today

 1.  I don't think Fox 'just suddenly' released Tucker Carlson.

I would imagine that by the end of 2022....they (Fox) were already discussing the next contract, and the potential of just not following a new contract.  

2.  On my 'thrill-index', just looking around at how the public has reacted to Joe Biden announcing his 2024 campaign....I'd say for each ten Joe-voters in 2020....I think at least four of them aren't that hyped-up or thrilled.  They were thinking Joe wouldn't run, and that Newsom would be the replacement.

3.  With this pronoun/misgendering gimmick....it's reaching the point where if you did bump into or have to engage upon such a person....you'd mentally 'mute' everything they say and in your mind....focus on them being mentally unbalanced.  Respect is non-existent. I think most people are headed that way, and the enraged crowd hasn't figured this out yet.

4.  Some massive weekend race in progress for FDIC to sell First Republic Bank....to literally anyone....before Monday AM.  Some weird belief that a massive tidal wave will occur.  Where the hell did this occur?

5.  Progress....in some cases....means nothing has changed in thirty years.  

No comments: