Thursday 17 August 2023

Bud-Light Maybe To Be Sold?

 The Busch family who used to own Bud-Light....spoke up this week that they'd like to work up a deal to buy Bud-Light back.

How this would work?  Unknown. 

The original sale?  $52-billion.  Yeah, with a B.  That was in 2008. 

Value lost?  I would suggest that it's a minimum of $5-billion gone.  

The family cost here?  I would imagine that in present day sales and value....maybe they'd offer $35-billion....to see how AB InBev would react.  

But how to fix this?  If I were the Busch family....I'd arrange a 60-second commercial.

There would be some James Jones-like voice.....'Before woke, we were a kinder, more patient society, with a different sense of reality'.

Then I'd have Roseanne Barr, Jay Leno, Adam Sandler, Pat Sajack, Vanna White, and maybe five or six others.....sitting at a bar-b-q table.  

I'd ease into some Appalachian Mountain music...where your heart breaks...because storms come up and shook things up.  But if you got the right view...you stand up and shake off the problems.  

No comments: