Saturday, 26 September 2026

Three Thoughts On My Mind This Week

 1.  I caught onto the idea....wondering....how Californians seem to be locked onto voting Democrat....over and over.

For a long-time....I had the thought that it was mostly bogus voting registrations....illegals voting....absentee-ballot BS.

Some guy this past summer wrote a piece about five or six relatives (they all live in the LA region), and how they will meet up once or twice a year (family bar-b-q), and they confess the screwed-up nature of things, and the economic spiral.  But the same folks are fearful of what some Republican leadership might do....to undo the great gains of the past decade or two.

In simple terms....they got a heavy dose of propaganda, and can't get beyond the 'trust' that they gave the Democrats.

I'm not saying this accounts for 100-percent of the mess....but by the time you count bogus absentee-ballots and illegals voting.....this 'fear' might be 50-percent of the problem.

2.  This effort by the administration to purge NON-Americans off state voting rolls?

In roughly twenty states....it'll be completely successful.  In states like California, Arizona, Oregon?  I see marginal success.  What'll happen in December (within California crew)....I see fed-lawyers going to individuals who voted as NON-Americans, and prosecuting to the full maximum of the law....with 10,000 folks in serious jeopardy of a year in some fed-prison.

3.  This talk by Bill Gates of one-billion dead folks because of AI-doom?

I pondered over this.  Just in the state of California....there might be 500,000 doomed folks.  I could see some phobia starting up....fear of anything to do with AI, and some paranoia starting up....the minute you utter AI involved in your banking or job....you'd go and freak out.

The same folks who fear climate change, or lost a sense of reality over Covid?  Oddly...yeah.

My belief....some stupid politicians will come around by 2028....making a death certificate law....if you died by AI in some way....maybe your death certificate would note that way of death.

It's cult-like....if you ask me.


No comments: