1. I spent a fair amount of time this weekend...over the Lindsey Clancy case. I came to this odd list of drugs prescribed for her....prior to the killing of the kids....by different doctors:
Sertraline (Zoloft)
Lorazepam (Ativan)
Hydroxyzine
Buspirone (Buspar)
Trazodone
Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Zolpidem (Ambien)
Mirtazapine (Remeron)
Clonazepam (Klonopin)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Diazepam (Valium)
Lamotrigine (Lamictal)
Amitriptyline
So....I asked AI....don't some of these conflict with others listed, and make matters worse? Yeah....responds AI.
It begs the question....aren't the prosecution folks and judge....simply wasting time....she was not in state of mind...while on this drug-combo deal....to be rational.
2. The second thing I spent time on....for research....this Ilhan Omar-marrying-her-brother story. True or false.
About an hour into this reading....I was finished.
Unless the ID of the guy was totally false to start with (I'm willing to consider that irrational idea)....yeah, she married her brother. Enough to get citizenship papers yanked, and kicked out? Probably.
The question is....if she leaves for Somalia....what happens then? I'm of the mind that she'll enter into the EU in some fashion, and stage a arrival....rebuilding a political career somewhere else.
1 comment:
One:
HYDROXYZINE is in the category of meds known as ANTICHOLINERGIC.
These interfere with making new memories and accessing existing memories ('dementia').
.
None of her excuses alter the results of her actions.
Three irreplaceable WHITE children are dead.
.
I volunteer for the firing squad.
I hope we get issued belt-feds.
.
An aside:
COINCIDENTALLY, apparently, three years prior on the same day of the year -- January 24 -- another mother also killed her three irreplaceable WHITE children.
COINCIDENTALLY, those three were the same ages as the Clancy children.
COINCIDENTALLY, their initials -- C, D, C -- were the same as the Clancy children.
.
COINCIDENTALLY, bringing us to the strange situation of Constance Fisher.
She murdered her three khazar children, spent a few hours in a nut-house, returned to her khazar husband, had three more khazar children, and murdered those three as well.
.
COINCIDENTALLY, each of the six deceased Fisher children were about the same age as the Clancy children.
.
COINCIDENTALLY, the khazars carry the rare DNST-3 gene responsible for schizophrenia.
This's the direct result of hundreds of generations of neurotic siblings having necrotic sex.
.
An aside:
COINCIDENTALLY, I wonder if khazars are genetically incapable of empathy?
Are their genetics responsible for their cruelty and destructive propensity?
Researchers are continuing to investigate this theory.
.
COINCIDENTALLY, based solely on decades of evidence, the khazars long ago convinced me they are -- or are the equivalent of -- hollow-moon lizards wearing human-like skin-suits.
.
And they are 'dead' as we know death, but somehow act as though they are 'alive'.
Post a Comment