Friday, 2 October 2026

My Thoughts Over The Christa Pike Execution Attempt

 I've probably spent 90 minutes this past couple of days....looking over the state attempt to execute Pike.

I've come to two thoughts.

First, whatever they pumped into her....it was probably a saline-solution....that some guy/gal intercepted and they felt they were helping the 'poor' gal.

Second, once the state proves this...what then?  Well...I think you have to give up on the easy-simple execution method, and either go back to the electrical-chair, or hanging.

As for Pike now?  Reschedule the event in a month, and repeat (over and over, if necessary).   

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

The murderer tortured and murdered an irreplaceable WHITE child in 1995?
My suggestion:
* Also in 1995, lock her in her cell, enclose it in concrete.
.
If anybody has a problem with my Final Solution, you can fall back to wood-chipper... or electric chair or hanging.
.
Or be 'civilized' and just lock her up for the next few dozen years, but only if those proponents are personally willing to support her incarceration costs at a couple hundred thousand fedbux a year.