Friday 2 October 2020

Just to Get It Out of My System

 I want to denounce white supremacy.

I also want to denounce New Coke.

I'd also like to denounce fraudulent late-night commercials.

I'd like to denounce Nancy Pelosi.

I'd like to denounce fire-ants.

I'd like to denounce the movie 'Grease'.

I'd like to denounce all of the episodes of Matrix.

I'd like to denounce those goofy cat videos on YouTube.

I'd like to denounce military close-order drill, military parades, and marching in Florsheim shoes.

I'd like to denounce any magic act where a elephant moves 300 feet across the stage.

I'd like to denounce Thanos.

I'd like to denounce fake news, biased news, and hyped-up news.

I'd like to denounce Hillary Clinton.

I'd like to denounce NBA basketball....since the early 1990s (everything prior to that was ok).

I'd like to denounce American Airlines for almost no legroom on international flights.

I'd like to denounce fat women who wear ultra tight tube-tops, or skimpy shorts two sizes too small.

I'd like to denounce cheap beer.

I'd like to denounce....well....just anything of a bad nature.

There....I got that out of my system.  But will I have to repeat it again tomorrow, again?

No comments: