Sunday 26 September 2021

What Joe May Admit

 "Take a look at what I inherited when I came into office, when I came into office the state of affairs, where we were.” 

-- President Biden this week

I sat and read through the quote.  Generally, most all first-term Presidents say this.  Some more....some less.

The problem with this....President Biden was VP Biden and Senator Biden.....so he should have a ton of expertise in handling things.

At some point in 2022, I expect some journalist to finally ask the question....if you know that Trump is having that much affect on 100-odd decisions you've made...what are you doing to counter the Trump effect?

At that moment.....Biden will probably freak out.  He'll have to admit that he's already doing everything possible to counter the Trump-effect, and it's having virtually no effect.  

Public realization that Biden can't counter Trump?  Well....within hours, mental health clinics will be getting calls.....Trump-haters showing up and in serious declines of their mental state.  President Biden has admitted something that sets everyone into a vast spiral. 

Pretty weird future, if you ask me.

No comments: