Thursday 20 January 2022

My 5 Things I'd Do If I Were President Biden

 Not that I'm offering advice, but after viewing last night.....this is list of things:

1.  Lay off Pete Buttigieg....find some retired Army logistics general and bring him in to fix the port issues.  Tell the California state government that it has no authority over the port, or the movement of goods out of the port.  

2.  Whoever is giving foreign affairs advice within the inner circle....terminate them.  Crappy advice is getting you nowhere.

3.  Just tell VP Harris to take up golf, and not attend any further meetings unless I call you.  She's a lousy VP, but you can't fire her.....so just make her as invisible as possible.

4.  Quit going to Delaware every single weekend.  

5.  Start preparing for a spring 2023 impeachment....by hiring up some decent 4-star lawyers.

No comments: