Monday 25 April 2022

Twitter People Hyped To 'Leave'?

 I read a piece today....some folks analyzing Twitter employee commentaries....that if this Elon Musk deal occurs....they will rush to pack their bags,  leave the company, and America (suggesting they'd move to 'safe' Canada).

I paused over this for ten minutes.

Personally, with the exception of Vancouver.....in about 90-percent of Canada....after one single winter....most wussy Americans would pack quickly and return to America.

People who get this hyped-up and always make this 'I'm-gonna-leave' statement....always say something like this but haven't done any real planning.  

Personally.....I'd say fine and let me help you in any way possible.  But I think 90-percent of folks would give up about six weeks into a real winter, and beg to return. 

No comments: