Wednesday 22 June 2022

I'm Missing The Sense

 I sat and pondered this scenario.....if a kid can't give informed consent for life-altering, permanent gender-transition procedures....but the parent can, then this opens up a whole new landscape.

With this type of parent....a 10-year old kid could ask for:

1.  The keys to a used Monte Carlo to drive around town.

2.  $150 to take a buddy to some strip show.

3.  A case of PBR after school.

4.  A box of M-80 fireworks.

5.  Permission to date and hook-up with the 5th-grade teacher.

For some reason, maybe it's my age.....I'm just not buying into this whole permission thing.  If you got a parent that screwed-up....you can probably set fire to the house and not worry about Mom saying much.  

In this world, I'd be married by age 13 to some 40-year old gal to be my sugar-momma.  

No comments: