Thursday 6 October 2022

What'll Happen To Twitter?

 I suggest five things:

1.  I think people who are of the far left extreme....in the first week of Musk ownership....will dissolve their account and try to survive via Facebook.  

2.  I think around two million Americans who did not have a Twitter account prior to this....will venture over and become Twitter users....meaning of a neutral or right-wing variety.

3.  I think Twitter will matter in the final ten days of the mid-term election, and swing some voters away from Democratic candidates.

4.  I think regular everyday type users of Twitter.....won't notice a single thing different.

5.  Finally, as unprofitable as Twitter is currently....I think the same situation will occur under Elon Musk.  However, I expect the headquarters to up and move (to a tax-friendly state), and the operations center to non-west-coast state.  By this move, more than 40-percent of the cost of running the operation.....will dissolve in a matter of one year.  

No comments: