Saturday 12 August 2023

The King Discussion

 There was a poll among Americans.  The poll asked....who was more popular to Americans?  Trump, Biden, or King Charles?

King Charles came out ahead.  

What does this mean?  Just that the King seems more popular.

Any chance of us going back to the 'Kingdom'?  Well....normally, I'd say no.  But with things like they are.....we might be saying that things in 1760 were misunderstood, and we parted ways in a negative way.  Maybe it was time to join once again?

I pondered upon this.  I would imagine 40-percent of Americans would say it'd be worth discussing.  

Shutting down DC?  Well...yeah, that ought to be top priority.  

Fixing up a US palace for the King to stay....while visiting the US?  That would be a top priority.

Just a wild thought.

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

Mind-game/time -waster:
* what could I accomplish without District Of Justifying Their Existence meddling in the price of ketchup.
* what would be my tremendous fortune without District Of Meddling Noodniks taking 'their fair share'.
* where would I be without District Of Fumbling Bumblebrats demanding to give a cursory glance at any of my various passports every time I dare enter their sacred domain.
.
People give a lot of lip-service to secession.
Should free Oregonians join Idaho, should states form a more perfect union without those other guys mucking it up, that sort of thing.
Red, blue, pink, vermilion.
.
I honestly truly believe I accidentally managed to secede sometime back around 1970, give-or-take a decade.
What would I do different if those evil 'Domestic Terrorists' unleashed some canned sunshine and turned D.C. into a glass desert?
I think I would probably feel just awful...