Saturday 13 April 2024

Surgery Chatter

 I sat and read over this piece....trying to grasp the whole intent.

Best I can say....it is an Ontario person....an Ontario court, and I have some doubts that the success this person anticipates....won't occur.

As for how they identify themselves after surgery?  Well....it's anyone's guess.

Cost factor?  No one really says much over that.  I'm guessing it's in the $25,000 range or more.  The thing I'd mostly worry about....getting various infections out of the hospital unit after they wrap it all up.

This infection worry is the chief thing that keeps me always a bit worried in general.  Me ever checking in for anything?  It'd have to be an awful pain to get me to accept infection risks.  Yeah, it's to the level of being a phobia.

I live over by a major German hospital....that had a serious reputation for infections with incoming 'customers'.

For some reasons, I suspect this person....within a year or two....will be asking  to 'fix'  whatever was done and  won't be able to find a doctor willing to take on the case.

No comments: