Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Crazy-Crazy

 Past 3 days....I've watched this cop-video....University of Florida scene...trans-lady....goes crazy for about 8 minutes.

You can browse for it over YouTube....Hicks is the last name of the 'gal'.

Cop is responding to a call from the college....out-of-control nutcase.

I figure....I've watched it at least six times. 'She' is desperately seeking a 'safe-space'.

What bothers me....there are probably 20,000 individuals like this in the US presently....making me wonder about everyday interaction that you might be drawn into.

Mentally unbalanced?  Yeah....from this is the prospective of rural Alabama and growing up in the 1960s/1970s.  Up until 1980....I'd probably only run into two or three nutcases, and I was mostly entertained by the characters.

By the 1990s....at least once a year....I'd run into a full-blown nutcase.

That 3.5 years of work in Arlington, VA?  Oh, I ran into a nutcase at least once per week....but none of them were trans-types.

Here in Germany?   If I try hard.....discounting drugged-up cases....I might run into one  nutcase every six months.

What the court ought to do with this Jarrett-character?  I'd give him 60 days of a 'stay' at a mental clinic, and stipulate.....you need to have a normal interaction with people, or you will stay for a extended visit.

No comments: