Tuesday, 8 September 2026

AI Chatter

 This AM....I noted a comment by OpenAI's top guru.  He basically came to suggest/warn....that AI is advancing at such a rate....that it's increasingly difficult for humans to understand what's going on, and how to sustain some type of control.

I watched a podcast last year....where the science-guy suggested that 'shortly' (meaning in a year or two)....for each day of AI computing....it was advancing a full-year into 24 hours.  If you did the crazy-math here....by 2030....AI would be dragging us to some level where 'it' was 1,000 years in advanced knowledge.

Something about this....reminds me of the movie where AI has taken over the human race.

Trying to limit or control this?  How?

Three things I expect shortly:

1.  With census-data and legit license data....AI will determine that 40-odd million Americans are 'faked-up' (non-existent).

2.  Some AI will be able design and run a MLB baseball club.  Another AI will take over umpire-duty....entirely.

3.  AI will shortly start producing new Gilligan's Island, Gunsmoke and Adam-12 episodes.

No comments: