1. By the end of 2027, I predict....that some group has financed a AI system to 'hide' data....preventing banking systems, audit systems, and collection systems from finding fraudulent data/money issues.
2. Over the next year or two....a AI-system will have formulated a 'path' for juveniles....identifying them as 'no-go' candidates for higher education, and they should be sent onto tradesmen/craft schools as young as the 7th grade.
3. A AI system is quizzed on the development of a production line to build the modern age B-52 bomber....using 90-percent robotics and 10-percent human efforts. Within hours, a full-production package is delivered.
4. AI eventually identifies AI-DS (AI-Derangement Syndrome....similar to Trump Derangement Syndrome). It'll list these people by name, and suggest that they need treatment for hatred of AI.
5. A AI comes to exist with do-it-yourself repair situations for over 50,000 car issues...guiding you to self-repair skills.
2 comments:
Five:
Based solely on the evidence, the current crop of vehicles is engineered to last through the warranty period.
After that, they are disposable.
.
My irrefutable proof:
* Plastic parts in the engine compartment, subject to vibration and heat/cold cycles.
I agree.I fixed vehicles for a living.I concentrate on antique vehicles, because at least we can fix em.There's gonna be a lot of vehicles in the next ten years that are just gonna get abandoned even though they look fine.
I run across some newer vehicles that the engine rebuilders won't even rebuild the engines, Because they'll fail before their rebuild warranty is over.
Jasper is one of the leading engine rebuilders , and they have a lot of engines , they won't touch . They redesigned pistons for the chevy equinox 4 cylinder rebuilds, so it would fix the oil burning that seemed to be built in from the factory.
Post a Comment