Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Six Things I Tend To Believe Today

 1.  About 30-percent of Americans are secret-support-Trump folks....who hide their feelings from the spouse, the family, the work-place and even the church.  Even in a stage of drunkenness....they have the 'control' to avoid talking about Trump.  

The same group....see the hate-Trump folks....as cult-like and treat them like a low-IQ person.

2.  If you are attending a Bible-college and borrowing $20,000 a year from the fed's.....you are begging society to accept you in the role of 'slave-status'.

3.  When someone says you need to detail something...in plain-English....you need to grasp real quick that something started out uncomplicated....got into rocket-science level, and now the focus is to turn the reading material back into 7th-grade level reading.

4.  Asking a wife how her day was....is not a wise move.  Her response will always be negative or critical.  

5.  Just odd how 10-percent of Democrats today....still linger on how Kamala Harris lost the 2024 election.  Almost two years have passed, and this group continue to get pumped-up and bothered by it.  

Oddly, among this 10-percent group....probably half of them think/believe....that Joe Biden intentionally 'SUNK' Kamala's campaign.....getting back at Obama's involvement in this whole 2024 campaign.

6.  There are occasions that I see fake images/news, and I kinda wish I could UNVIEW them....they linger on my mind.  I debate....well....even as fake images/news, I wish they were true.

No comments: