Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Social Security Chatter

 The temp-boss of SSA (our Social Security) gave notice and left today.  Reason?  Well....she said that she wasn't going to give review ability to the DOGE folks.  

What's going on?  Folks have figured....in excess of 20-million folks are on Social Security and over the age of 100.  If you dig into the story....there's one gal/guy....around 360 years old.

My wife (German in nature) asked me about this.

I responded...either it's good clean living (no booze or smokes)....the person is a vampire....or some idiot opened a file decades ago for a fictious person (non-existent) and they never died.  I added....the person could be a alien (one of the Greys).  

I asked Grok....AI....about this.  He said on average....there's about 120,000 Americans in the age group of 100-to-120.  

The billion-odd dollars going out for 20-odd million folks?  Well...it might be going into an account that some SSA employee runs, and he/she has financed a retirement home in the Bahamas with the six to eight non-existent guys.

No comments: