Sunday, 4 October 2026

Wife-Material Checklist (2026)

Over the weekend, I observed on Twitter....some guy writing a short list of characteristics that you need for a wife in 2026. He listed: Doesn't have a penis, won't kill your kids, and not considered a whore.

Being from Alabama (1960s/1970s)....I pondered over the list a while....thinking it's not really complete.

Ten things that I would add?

1.  Shouldn't owe $80,000 on college debt. (To be honest....even $40,000 of college debt would bother me.)

2.  If she can name all of the Kardashian family members....that's probably a no-go.

3.  If she has a recently bought NEW car, and still has six years of $800 monthly payments....that's probably a no-go.

4.  If she has disappeared completely for seven days in the last year....with no explanation or reasoning for where she went or what she did....that's a hard no-go.

5.  I'm open to beach-walks, but if it means 6-mile walks around Dauphin Island (Ala) in mid-July heat, it's probably a no-go. 

6.  If she talks about CNN host folks....as if they were Jesus's Apostles....it's probably a no-go.

7.  If she keeps the list of 107 quotes from Kamala Harris handy, and utters a quote several times a week....that's a no-go.

8.  If she dresses whorish once or twice a year....it's acceptable.  Three times a week....that's probably a no-go (I might delete this one).

9.  If she follows tornado-alerts....minute-by-minute, and keeps a active list of storm-shelters...I might ask questions.

10.  If she consumes a case of beer (minimum) per week, that's a ify-situation.

No comments: