Sunday, 4 October 2026

One Odd Thing About The Chatter Of Aliens/UAPs And Doom-AI

 Over the past month or two.....I've watched probably sixty news reports on German TV (commercial and public)...concerning the great approaching DOOM of AI. I would say...about 90-percent are pretty negative and leading a typical German to fear AI.  

At the same time....I've watched about twenty to thirty US podcasts/interviews....over aliens/UAPs.  

So, I've come to this odd prospective....IF AI were filled with doom/despair/threats....the alien folks (the Greys, the Nordics, the Insect-people)....would all be hooked up and in the same threat/despair mentality.  But you don't get that impression.

Something here....makes no sense.

If AI were on some 'wild-ride'....it'd be like a Borg episode off Star Trek. AI-Borgs would exist along side of the Nordic or Grey folks.  But you notice....they don't seem to have any AI hooked-up.

The wildest scenario?  Maybe this doom-despair idea....is bogus.  Or the alien/UAP scenario is bogus.  

No comments: