Tuesday 27 April 2021

Things I've Learned in the Past Year or Two

 1.  If paying for something and my bill appears to be counterfeit....rectify the situation real quick....find a 'good' bill before 'Timmy-the-clerk' calls the cops.

2.  If the cops pull up to my car and approach....don't swallow the fentanyl pill. 

3.  If the cops pull up to my party at the house....quickly make everyone at the party respectful of the police....remove knives from any guest...and ensure whatever problem started the call....to be resolved.

4.  I'd disassociate myself from quick-to-overreact people....who carry knives or pistols.

5.  If I have to call 911.....I need to put myself into a safe quiet place until the police arrive.

6.  I need to continually think....once the 911-lady calls for the police and note there might be a guy there with a warrant for his arrest....this might turn pretty violent in a matter of 10 seconds or less.  Police might not figure I'm just a innocent bystander.

7.   Hanging around people who do opioids, LSD, crack, fentanyl....increases the odds of a bad moment with the police and potential death occurring.

8.  Finally, once some crowd gets hyped-up and burns down half an entire neighborhood....no one comes around to help rebuild what was done.  So staying in such a friendly location is not an option. 

No comments: