Wednesday 17 January 2024

Four Humble Thoughts

 1. I tried to watch 20 minutes each of MSNBC and CNN coverage of Iowa's caucus 'end'.  

I got about 4 minutes into CNN before giving up.  It felt like the group of commentary folks were all in some cannabis-psychosis situation.  

I went to MSNBC, and made to around the 7 minute point before leaving the network.  In their case, it was a paranoia staged event....all having PTTD (Post-traumatic Trump disorder).

2.  If we continue through the primary season with Vivek campaigning for Trump?  Most of the political commentary folks will find people skeptical of them....not Vivek.

3.  It would appear that Biden has stepped up his campaign travel.  But I also see hints of him being more tired and run-down.

4.  John Kerry spoke yesterday and said his primary focus for remaining year....get Biden re-elected.  I'm not sure if this is a plus or minus. 

No comments: