Thursday 6 April 2023

Ten Things I Wonder About

 1.  From the school shooting in Nashville....I wonder if the police had taken the shooter alive (wounded)....if a murder case could be developed, or if the court system would render the person incompetent and sent off to a mental facility for the remainder of their life?

2.  I wonder, if the Democrats had just starved off the court stuff on Trump....if political donations would have been marginal and downsized his campaign?

3.  I wonder, from each time a serious journalist tries to interview Stormy Daniels....if the audience view immediately revolves around to SEX?

4.  I wonder if Joe Biden could run in 2024, and announce he was 'gender-fluid'.....would it hype his campaign and help for re-election?

Then I wonder....would Joe understand the term 'gender-fluid' or think it has something to do with sex oil?

5.  I wonder if anyone can prove or disprove that a fair amount of PAC money for politicians today....come from overseas?

6.  I wonder if this new time-limit business in professional baseball is going to permanently ruin the game?

7.  I wonder if a majority of people learned their bank was in a 'bad' way....would they rush down to remove their life savings, and trigger a total collapse of the banking sector?

8.  If your neighbor came over and said he was abducted last night by aliens....would you pause and give him an hour of your time, or pretty much feel he was suffering a mental breakdown?

Then I wonder if you asked the neighbor about alien women, and if they had any special features?

9.  I wonder if we mandated mental competency tests to own a gun.....wouldn't you have to mandate the same tests for driver's licenses, credit cards, getting married, and voting?  And then with the failed applicants....who were deemed mentally incompetent....what would you do with them?

10.  I wonder....if we could create a brain-washing technique to convince everyone to become Klingon warriors....would they all rush out to get plastic surgery, and buy up $1,500 Klingon swords?  

No comments: